• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29141
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202894 1 year, 6 months ago
Warlock wrote:
Hi Everyone !!! I'm just getting here..... stream sounds really nice !!!!!!!!

Hey Warlock! It's been a great way to end the tour!
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4195

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202895 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Hi Everyone !!! I'm just getting here..... stream sounds really nice !!!!!!!!

Hey Warlock! It's been a great way to end the tour!



it sure sounds like it, glad I got to catch atleast some of it !
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder
Posts:639

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202896 1 year, 6 months ago
Good soundin Loser
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29141
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202897 1 year, 6 months ago
Warlock wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Hi Everyone !!! I'm just getting here..... stream sounds really nice !!!!!!!!

Hey Warlock! It's been a great way to end the tour!



it sure sounds like it, glad I got to catch atleast some of it !

Here's the first set replay:

www.ustream.tv/recorded/26001426
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4632

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202898 1 year, 6 months ago
So if I choose Viola once and they play it three times, do I get two points.
Uh, the way things are going, we still have a Dew + Lovelight + We Bid U Goodnight left
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4195

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202899 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Hi Everyone !!! I'm just getting here..... stream sounds really nice !!!!!!!!

Hey Warlock! It's been a great way to end the tour!



it sure sounds like it, glad I got to catch atleast some of it !

Here's the first set replay:

www.ustream.tv/recorded/26001426


thanks Sue ! I'll be sure to tune in after tonights show ends
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, wryan6847
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4632

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202900 1 year, 6 months ago
Or Sugar Magnolia
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29141
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202901 1 year, 6 months ago
Looks like a Sugar Mag instead of a Lovelight. That's always a good way to wrap it up, though. Probably a slow encore, maybe a Ripple??
theothrone
Senior Boarder
Posts:331
-

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202902 1 year, 6 months ago
see where they have you all tricked is 3rd set
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, SunshineSue
Island Head
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4777

Re: SET LIST Furthur, Santa Barbara Bowl 10/7

#202903 1 year, 6 months ago
sugarmagnolia.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, MushroomMan, nycdave, lightchaser, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
Time to create page: 1.53 seconds